Superstar funk group, Parliament, released their second studio album, 'Up For The Down Stroke' in 1974, featuring their first chart hit and memorable P-Funk single of the same name. This notable album marks when talented bassist, Bootsy Collins, returned to the band after a two-year hiatus, cementing his pivotal role in the group, commercially and creatively. 'Up For The Down Stroke' served as a rebirth for the band with singles such as "(I Wanna) Testify" that redefined funk music forever. 'Up For The Down Stroke' is available now on 180g black vinyl and color vinyl (translucent red).
2. Testify (Side A)
3. The Goose (Side A)
4. I Can Move You (If You Let Me) (Side A)
5. I Just Got Back (From The Fantasy: Ahead Of Our Time In The Four Lands Of Elliot) (Side B)
6. All Goodies Are Gone (Side B)
7. Whatever Makes Baby Feel Good (Side B)
8. Presence Of A Brain (Side B)