Do You Want More?!!!??! is the second studio album by The Roots. It's the band's major label-debut, coming two years after their independent debut album, Organix in 1993. Do You Want More?!!!??! is considered by critics as a classic of hip-hop jazz. In 1998, the album was selected as one of The Source's 100 Best Rap Albums. Do You Want More?!!!??! has been reissued on limited edition 2LP blue vinyl for its 20th anniversary.
- Intro/There's Something Goin' On
- Distortion to Static
- Mellow My Man
- I Remain Calm
- Lazy Afternoon
- ? vs. Rahzel
- Do You Want More?!!!??!
- What Goes On, Pt. 7 (featuring Elo)
- Swept Away (featuring Cassandra Wilson)
- You Ain't Fly
- Silent Treatment
- The Lesson Pt. 1 (featuring Dice Raw)
- The Unlocking (featuring Ursula Rucker)